When My Bad Habits Change Into Good Habits
With
no boyfriend, we can live freely. We can do whatever we want to do, we can go
wherever we want, and we can go with whoever we want without prohibited by our
boyfriend. All of them can happen when we have no boyfriend because there is no
one cares about us, except someone who really close with us. It’s same with my
experience. My life was free without my boyfriend. I didn’t really care about
my appearance and there was no one asks me to care about my appearance at the
time. I also had some bad habits, such as I was a spoiled girl. All of my bad
habits changed when I had a boyfriend at the time. My boyfriend changed my bad
habits.
The
first time I studied at Undiksha, I didn’t have a boyfriend. I used to wake up
late when I got a morning schedule. Because of that, I didn’t take a bath, I
didn’t comb my hair and my body had a bad smell. My appearance looked so bad.
It’s so untidy. I also wasn’t able to cook. I just can cook a fried egg,
instant noodle, and the other instant food. It happened because I rarely
accompany my mother when she was cooking. When I went back to Denpasar, I woke
up late, so I couldn’t help my mother when she was cooking. When I wanted to go
to market or supermarket in Singaraja, I used to ask my friend to accompany me.
I never went alone except went to campus. I was a spoiled girl at time. I used
to ask my friend to accompany me wherever I wanted to go except went to campus.
In
second semester in my department, I had a boyfriend. He got a same class with
me in my department. He was angry with me because my bad habits. He asked me to
care about my appearance because my hair was untidy when I went to campus and
my body smells bad. He also told that he
would be happy if I was able to cook. He also didn’t like me to be a spoiled
girl. He wanted me to be an independent girl. All of his words were useful for
my life in the future. He did it because he loves me.
Day
by day, my bad habits had changed. I listened and did all of the words that he
said to me. I tidy my appearance before I go to campus. I also use a perfume to
make my body smells good. If I go back to Denpasar, I will learn to cook with
my mother. I wake up early so I can help my mother to cook. I learn to be an
independent girl. I try to do something by myself without depending my friend’s
help such as go to market or supermarket by myself.
I
have been dating with him about one a half years. My bad habits changed since
I’m in relationship with him. I didn’t really care about my appearance, I wasn’t
able to cook, and I was a spoiled girl at the time. Then, he came and changed
my bad habits. I care about my appearance, I’m able to cook and I can be an
independent girl. All of them happened because my boyfriend changed my bad
habits.
10 komentar:
great writing, I agree that love can be something, in which can change us be better,hehheeee. good job
yeah, that's right :D
do you ever feel like that?
I like it when relationship change people to be a better person than the opposite xx
It's a nice writing anyway :]
Great... True love can change us to be better..i like the way your boyfriend loves you.. Heehehe
great story astri,
i can feel you story because we have a same story :D
keep writing :)
Hello Astri, nice to visit your blog :D
It is a good experience and so inspiring, I love the way you tell the experience. I agree with you that loves can change our bad habit into the better one. You have a good conclusion, too Astri..
However, you may pay attention on grammar, mechanics and structure in your writing. I also found you used some repetition in your writing. You should try to state your statement in your paragraph straight to the point, for example in the third paragraph "In second semester in my department, I had a boyfriend. He got a same class with me in my department. He was angry with me because my bad habits." I think it will be better to change like this "In second semester, I had a boyfriend. He got a same class with me. He didn't like my bad habit."
Overall, you have done a good writing Astri
Keep working :D
Neat your post, it doesn't look good.
I think your title is too long.
you need to pay attention on mechanics of your writing.
Nice writing dear.
keep spirit!
i think, U should publicize your boyfriend's name Astri... BBD lol
good story astri
keep writing :)
I think, i have same idea with sakti you must correcting your title.
And you must practice more.
And all content in your story is very good.
Posting Komentar