Essay Descriptive 2

Kamis, 22 Mei 2014
My Best Friend
I have a best friend. Her name is Meilani. I first met her when I was in junior high school. I used t study at SMPN 10 Denpasar and her too. We got a same class when we were first grade in junior high school. After graduated from junior high school, I met her in senior high school. We got the same class again when we were first grade in senior high school. Even though we weren’t in the same class again when we were second and third grade in senior high school, she is still my best friend. Even though we also study in different university, we always keep in contact. I have been friend with her about seven years. Because of that, I know her bad characteristics, good characteristics, and her appearance.
She has some bad characteristics that makes me annoyed her. She is a lazy girl. When she is on holiday, she spends her time a lot just for sleeping. She also does it when she has a free time. She rarely goes outside for jogging or strolling with other friend because she spends her free time just for sleeping beside that, she is also craven. She is afraid to sleep alone at night. So, she asks her sister to accompany her to sleep.
On the other hand, she has some good characteristics that can make me proud of her. She is a helpful girl. She always helps her mother to make a nasi jingo. Her mother sells nasi jingo to fulfill her family’s daily needs. She helps her mother to buy banana leaves in the morning, cook the rice, and wrap the rice by using banana leaves. Beside that, she is obedient. She always complies what her parents say because she really loves her parents.
She has a simple appearance. Her body is tall. Her complexion is light. She has a curly hair. She looks sweet with her curly hair. She usually wears jeans and shirt when she goes outside to hang out with other friends. Her fashion style is so simple but she still looks beautiful in a simple way.
I love my best friend and I know all about her. I know her bad characteristics, good characteristics, and her appearance. Even though she has bad characteristics that sometimes make me feel annoyed with her, I still love my best friend. I hope we will be best friends  forever.


9 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

having friend is good in life, your writing is good, but there is a mistake like you wite " I used t at SMPN 10,,," may be you mean "to", but over all, it's great

Unknown mengatakan...

Thanks for your comment dedy..
I will correct it :D

Ayuteti mengatakan...

make a story about your senior high school and don't forget to add me grandma :p
are you forget about me? :O
LOL :v

Unknown mengatakan...

to have a best friend is one of the best thing that has ever happened in my life too xx
hope we'll still have them until the end of time c:

Unknown mengatakan...

Hmmmmm…..,, :/
Having a best friend who can understand us is one thing that is very happy in my life. Actually I never thought you would make a story about me. But I feel happy. U know all about my characteristics. Even though all that you tell about me is very exaggerated.

I was impressed :) :) :) :)

Hendra Raharja mengatakan...

This is a good piece of writing, Astri. However, you need to pay more attention to your punctuation (e.g. in this line "...sleeping beside that, she is also craven."). There are also grammar issues, in this line (I used t study at SMPN 10 Denpasar and her too), it will be better if the sentence is like this "I used t study at SMPN 10 Denpasar and so did she." and also in this sentence (She has some bad characteristics that makes me annoyed her). It will be better if the sentence is like this "She has some bad characteristics that make me annoyed her". The word "makes" should be "make" since that sentence has plural object (i.e. bad characteristics).
By the way, I like your writing. Well done astri!

RakaCandra mengatakan...

you have to consider with the backgound astri. It is good actually, but I think the background is too plain. you can start your writing with something that make the readers feel more excited to read your story. your background has an important point in your writing. thus, try to be careful astri. on the other hand the title is quite simple astri, do your best:)

iwit mengatakan...

I think, I know her astri :p
Well, It's such a great writing about how you describe your friend. But, i think it's a bit bland. Maybe, you need to add some of her unique characteristics to make your writing interesting and to make it excited for reader :) good job as and good luck.

Ryan Farmawangsa mengatakan...

I love your story Astri,you tell about best friend
I have no correction with your story :)

Posting Komentar