Essay Narrative

Kamis, 22 Mei 2014
The First Accident
I studied at SMAN 8 Denpasar when I was in senior high school. It’s located on Gatot Subroto street. I got many friends there and I was so happy. One day, my school and the other school in Bali joined a volleyball competition in the stadium in lapangan Buyung. The competition called PORJAR. My friends participate in this competition. I was really excited because my friends participated in this competition. So I decided to go to the stadium with my friends. After I went back home from the stadium, I got an accident. This is the first time I got an accident when I was in senior high school.
The weather was so hot, but it did not stop me to watch my friends competition. I wanted to go to the stadium with my friends. They were Nela, Bobby, Agung, and Desi. I waited my friends at my home to pick me up to the stadium. After my friends arrived, we went to the stadium together. I rode my motorcycle by myself. Because the street to the stadium was so crowded, I rode my motorcycle carefully. I followed my friends in front of me because I forgot the way to the stadium. About 30 minutes later, I arrived at the stadium. I searched a good seat to watch the competition comfortably. From a distance, I looked my friends did preparation. I really couldn’t wait to watch my friends competition. After I waited quite a long time, the competition began. The competition was so exciting. I watched seriously. I focused on Melani, one of my friends who played volleyball in this competition. She is the best volley ball atlethe in volleyball at my school. She scored a lot in this competition, and finally she made the team won this competition. I was happy to know that.
I congratulated my friends. I was proud and happy to see their team won the competition. They played the competition very good, especially Melani. I also felt satisfied with how they played in the competition. After I congratulated my friends, Boby, Nela, Agung, Desi, and I waited Melani because she wanted to go back home together. We sat on the seat near the exit. We waited just a few minutes. Then, Melani came to us with  her bag on her back. After that, we went to the parking area where we parked our motorcycle. Parking area looked so deserted because many participants and spectators left the stadium. I stood beside a motorcycle which had pink color and there was a brand named Vario. That was my motorcycle. I rode my motorcycle and followed my friends in front of me. We went back home. On the way, my friends rode their motorcycle so slowly. I wanted to go back home immediately because I was tired after watching the competition so I overtook and preceded my friends. Unfortunately, I got wrong way. When I met traffic light, I should turn left, but I rode my motorcycle straight ahead. I was panic at the time. I went back to the street that I passed before. I rode my motorcycle very fast. Suddenly, there was a man crossed the street. I braked my motorcycle abruptly. After that, I fell down. My motorcycle scretched, and I got wound on my right foot and knee but I didn’t feel hurt at the time. I got an accident in front of  machine shop. There were 2 men from a machine shop helped me move to sit near the shop. I cried there because I was afraid that my mother would get angry to me. Then, a woman came and helped me to clean my wound. I didn’t know why my wound didn’t feel hurt.
I called my friends to pick me up to go back home. Nela and Desi came to help me and I went back home with Nela while Desi followed us. On the way back home, I looked at my foot anxiously. I was also afraid that my mother was shocked when she saw my wound. I was thinking it until I arrived at home. My friends ring the bell and then my mother opened the gate. My mother was shocked when she knew I got an accident, but she didn’t angry with me. She asked me why I got an accident, I explained it to my mother. After that, my mother said grateful to my friends and my friends went home. Since after that we went to hospital. When we arrived at the emergency room, I felt so scared and anxious. I was thinking about what the doctor would do to my wound. In the emergency room, the doctor asked me to lay down on the bed. He cheked my wound. After that, the nurses cleaned my wound. It was so hurt. I cried to endure the pain. They put Sofra-tulle on my wound and bandaged it. My foot was swollen at the time so I was difficult to walk normally. Besides, I needed to take a rest at home about 1 week and I should check up my wound every two days.

            I got a lesson from my first accident in senior high school. I realized that I shouldn’t be panic and rode my motorcycle very fast at the time. I should be more careful to ride a motorcycle and control my emotion when I got wrong way. So, if you experienced like what I wrote above, you should ride your motorcycle carefully and keep calm. Don’t ride or drive like I did. Be careful and keep calm so you can go anywhere safely.

10 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

really good writing, I also can learn from your experience. over all it's great.

Unknown mengatakan...

thank you so much dedy :D
don't try to be like that, Okay? LOL

Ayuteti mengatakan...

nice experience :D, from now let be carefully at the street :)

Unknown mengatakan...

you should be more careful when you ride a motorcycle
It can be very dangerous sometimes on the road

Hendra Raharja mengatakan...

It is simply good writing. Your writing is well organized or coherent.
Nevertheless, I found some issue of grammar. Just like in this sentence, "The competition called PORJAR" this sentence will be better if it is like this "The competition was called PORJAR". That sentence should be in passive form. As well as this sentence "My friends participate in this competition". The word "participate" should be "participated".

Unknown mengatakan...

hey minion the sparkling wide forehad. your writing is good. I think at that time you used your ALAY swiming glasses so that you cant read the sign. your are so macho astri. Following the true way is too mainstream. so you choose different way alone.. you are socool. repeat it again astriii..

RakaCandra mengatakan...

your writing warns us to be more careful to ride motorcyle and i think it's good point in your writing. because you can explain your experience clearly and i can be easy to understand the story. but you should pay more attention with some grammatical points :)

Music Every Where mengatakan...

pretty good writing. your idea is very clear, however, like hendra and candra said before there is some gramatical mistake in your writing and you should pay more attention on that. vocabulary, you choose a good vocabulary for each sentence but some of them are inappropriate to use but overall your narrative text is good, two thumbs for you, well done.

iwit mengatakan...

Wow.. what a story. I feel sorry about it.
About your writing. It'll be better if you make an interesting opening to catch reader's attention. You can add, for example "Accident is something you can't predict. It can be happened because you don't prepare something beforehand, reckless or it just happen without you know it'll be happen." It's good to make the reader get curious about what will be happen next.

Overall, it is a great story as :)

Bagus Sakti mengatakan...

Can you make your posts look nice?
I think if someone read your posts, they might bored!

Btw, you got an accident again a few months ago. So, you need to be carefully!
Overall, it's good!

Posting Komentar